The Main Principles Of Murray Pest Control Adelaide
Subterranean termites are an extremely destructive pest. Approximately 1 in 4 houses in the South-West region are subject to attack. Does your Pest Controller follow the Australian Standards for Termite Control and Termite Protection
At Southcape Pest Management we follow the Australian Standards that requires a pro-active approach by recommending a fully trained and licenced pest controller to carry out a Termite Inspection at least every 12 months.
Not known Incorrect Statements About Murrays Termite & Pest Control Fleurieu
Drilling and injecting pavers for termite control or termite protection is allowed from the Australian Standards however we would rather lift pavers. In Southcape Pest Management we have the best termite control and termite protection! We don't cut corners when it comes to pest control management we get it right the first time. .
On completion of our Termite Treatment we provide you with a Certification of Termite Treatment and Durable Notice following the Australian Standards. All our Termite Treatments carry a warranty. We will remind you each 12 months that your Termite Inspection is supposed to take the stress off your shoulders.
Safeguard your most valuable investment now by ensuring the correct termite management process is in place together with the staff at Southcape Pest Management.
Pre-Purchase Timber Pest Inspection and Report AS4349.2 - Our licensed termite inspector will carry out a thorough termite inspection on all timber before you buy your new home.
Some Of Murrays Termite & Pest Control Fleurieu
Annual Termite Inspection and Report AS3660.2 - Southcape Pest Management can create a termite management application for your home or business
Complete and part Termite Treated Zones with a selection of the best Termiticides on the market today. We're licensed installers of Termidor, Altriset and can offer the FMC $1million dollar lumber replacement warranty.
Pre-construction Termite Treatments - We provide a broad range of treatments to fit your budget. Our pest control technicians are licensed installers of Altis Reticulation Systems, Homeguard and Trithor Termite Protection.
1) Well-established, affordable, Australian, family owned and managed company which are competent in each aspect of both domestic and commercial pest treatments. We are not a very major pest control company, however we're a very good one. Our Google customer reviews reflect that.
Indicators on Murrays Termite & Pest Control Fleurieu You Should Know
2) Pest control Sydney company Micropest is unique, all our termite inspection and pest control pros have been in the industry for over thirty two decades. No apprentices, franchises or contractors.
3) We utilize the most recent safe yet powerful, infant, environmentally recommended you read and pet friendly technology for both domestic and commercial pest control.
4) Our technicians have pest control insurance (professional indemnity, public liability) and possess a currently accredited pest control licence.
5) Micropest use the latest technologically advanced termite inspection tools. We don't bill termite inspection clients anything to use thermal imaging or Terma-track.
Some Ideas on Murrays Termite & Pest Control Fleurieu You Need To
6) We're located in 3 locations, the C.B.D of Sydney ( Chippendale ), Upper North Shore ( Wahroonga ) and the northern most suburb of Sydney Berowra. We provide a Sydney broad service area.
7) Our exterminators wear disposable medical jumps suits and plastic boots until we enter your residence. No filthy boots or clothing stomping through your property!
A very important and significant difference resource between the licensing now and licensing thirty two years back is that to get a whole pest licence it was used to take three years to finish. Today you can buy a franchise and a trainer can provide you a licence within seven days.
The 2-Minute Rule for Bonney Termite & Pest Control Adelaide
When I began, I had to study at TAFE and spend the allocated time being trained by someone with a complete licence which was three decades. I was very fortunate as the person who trained me was in his late sixties and had been in the industry for over forty decades.
I learnt a whole lot more than many, but he'd treat me like you can find out more an apprentice and a general dogs body. .
When you first start with the pest industry, you go through the motions. You don't think too much about what it is you are doing. However, like a fine wine a good pest controller after five or two years begins to think about why and where they're spraying. After spending ten years in the pest industry you are expert, and you can do it in your sleep.